High Mix Low Volume in the chip removal industryDo you want your production be able to produce small series?
What do we mean with high-mix-low-volume:
→ Low quantity in one batches
→ Quick response on demands from your costumer
→ Spare parts in an automated process
→ Priority setting during your production
→ Easy preparation of your small series
Let System 3R manage your production process in a flexible way
A contract manufacturing environment where the high value products being assembled vary in application, lot size and production processes. Contract manufacturers and jobbers that are equipped for high-mix, low-volume production have the ability to change over product requirements and convert assembly lines in a matter of hours. They can easily add capacity to accommodate increased volume and rapid throughput cycles. However, high-mix, low-volume manufacturing creates numerous challenges because there are more areas to invite error. Lower quantities demand more frequent changes of your clamping system on your machine. With the right reference system you can get a higher output from your machine, this means:
- Shorter lead times
- More spindle hours
- More margin
- Quicker delivery time
Software to manage all your data
Integration is the key to unlocking the full potential of your workshop
- User-friendly – necessary data are entered quickly and in a structured manner
- Quick, precise overview of the entire process chain
- Increased flexibility – the order of priority can be changed at any time
- Simpler, safer preparation of automatic cells. Information about work pieces, magazine positions, offset values and NC programs is always available.
- The risk of errors due to the human factor is minimized.
- Generates shorter lead times
- Increased process security.
Planning system to optimize your production
Complete overview of your workshop from your desk
The future for a modern workshop according industry 4.0+
- Bring all your production technologies together in one process chain
- Keep your production running with standardized procedures
- Manage your automation processes
- Grows with your demand
- Designed for your future – adding new machines and options is no problem
- Central database for the entire factory.
Tailored to serve your needs
System 3R offer automation solutions with industrial robots, both stationary and rail versions within the Die & Mold and Precision Production sector.
Fanuc solutions covers applications in terms of …
… transfer weight from 70-700 kg
… radial reach, up to 3 400 mm
… complexed transfer movements
… parts handling
- Whatever the Automation requirement, the Fanuc solution can be tailored to serve your needs customer-specific solutions.
- Modern technology & smart technical solutions using standardized modules allow for cost-effective yet flexible Automation
- User-friendly cell management software: complex Automation made easy !
- Everything from your single source supplier
GF Machining Solutions Achieve greater return on your investment !
Ertec – Biesveld 2, 5673 BN Nuenen